Dotson's Garage Inc. is looking for and experienced Automotive Technician. We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Marysville, OH.
Automotive Technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Dotson's Garage Inc.'s reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness. The selected candidate will also be responsible for the completion of automotive services including mounting and balancing tires, oil changes, and other basic services. Knowledge and experience with automotive problem solving and diagnoses, maintenance, repairs such as brakes, tire service, oil and filter changes is essential.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic who takes the initiative to complete assigned repairs with minimal supervision.
- Must be 18 years or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- The ideal candidate will have Automotive Technical School Training and at least 3 year of real work experience.
- Must have a valid driver?s license and maintain a satisfactory, insurable driving record.
- Must have the ability to lift 60 pounds, maintain a clean and safe work environment and follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- 3+ years of automotive experience in problem solving and vehicle repair
- Must have the ability to communicate solutions to others
- Perform timely and accurate repairs. Must have experience in automotive problem solving and repair.
- Must have diagnostic ability.
- ASE certification preferred but not required.
- 5-day work week, day shift
- Tools provided
- Paid vacation after one year
- Uniforms provided
- Work shoe allowance
- Paid health, disability & life insurance
Click here to submit your application for this position and please attach your resume.