- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
We are very happy with the service we have received over the years. Once again, today we received excellent service and a great price! I highly recommend Dotson's in Magnetic Springs!Kim Ream Mathewson - Near Marysville, OH
Dotson's is the place for honest, dependable auto repair. They were recommended to us when we moved to Marysville in 2001. They have worked on every car we have owned.... from oil changes and basic maintenance, to a complete engine rebuild. After the engine rebuild, that vehicle has traveled another 180,000 miles and keeps on going.Aaron Collins - Near Marysville, OH
We don't take our cars anywhere else. Top notch in quality and Dotson's has never tried to sell a repair that wasn't necessary...never. A very trustworthy and skilled shop.Jim Gombarcik - Near Marysville, OH
Always great service at fair price. Have used Dotson's for over 30 years. Great people there.Donna Smalley - Near Marysville, OH
Great service. Helpful staff. Treat you like familyKent Kramer - Near Marysville, OH
Dotson's is the only repair shop I trust doing any work on my vehicles. They are honest and will tell you if something does not need replaced or fixed. They go beyond taking care of your needs and treat you like family. It is worth the drive to know you are going to have a problem corrected right the first time.Kathy Jewell - Near Marysville, OH